Sochaczew is an important communication junction, it lies at the intersection of several following routes:
• A2 (Berlin-Warsaw-Moscow), a part of the European Motorway E30
• Domestic route No 2 (Świecko-Terespol)
• Domestic route No 50 (Ciechanów-Płońsk-Sochaczew-Grójec-Ostrów Mazowiecka), which is a part of the great ring road of Warsaw district and international route VIA BALTICA connecting the Czech Republic with the Baltic states.
• Provincial route No 705 (Wyszogród-Śladów-Sochaczew-Skierniewice)
• Provincial route No 580 (Sochaczew-Żelazowa Wola-Warsaw)
The great advantage of Sochaczew’s location is its excellent railway communication on both domestic and European levels.
• Sochaczew is located on the E20 railway line (Berlin- Warsaw – Moscow).
• Sochaczew has got the rail connection with Warsaw (at least every hour, takes about 40 min.), Kutno (67 km in 1 hour), Poznan, Bydgoszcz, Torun, Szczecin and many others.
It is worth to mention about the proximity of Sochaczew to the WARSAW Chopin Airport, also known as Okęcie (60 km, about 1 h 15 mn.), providing handling services for both passenger and cargo flights.
Fortunately, Sochaczew is situated close enough to Warsaw in order to profit with all facilities resulting from this neighbourhood as well as from the location on peripheries of the capital city. In the same time the distance between two agglomerations gives Sochaczew an opportunity to attract companies with numerous, interesting investment areas offered in favorable prices, which starts from 10 PLN / 1 square meter. The average price oscillates between 30PLN and 60PLN / 1square meter.
You can find here also different production and service facilities, offices and flats in very favorable prices to purchase or hire. The average price for a high standard flat reaches about 4300 PLN/ 1square meter.
As you see, there is no better place to set up your company as well as to dwell in. Sincerely welcome!